Saturday, April 18, 2009

011.



This is my friend, Karen. I met her in the Cantonese Decal last year. She has been coming to the Cal Table Tennis Club practices lately. She's improving pretty quickly too! I admire her determination and willingness to learn. I think she has lots of potential in table tennis. I am also jealous because her Mandarin is better than mine. :( Hehe. I expect that when I come back to Berkeley next year to visit, she will be a pretty good player. :)

By the way, she was also my inspiration to begin this blog (after seeing hers)! I had been thinking of doing something like this for a while, but it was she who pushed me to actually get the ball rollin'.

2 comments:

karenb said...

AAAH! I love it! I'm famous. And the clip is freakin' awesome...all three seconds of it. ;)

karenb said...

AH! (again.) You put a link to my blog-- what a wonderful idea. When I learn how to do that, I'll reciprocate.