Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Colorado (Part 2)

Welcome to a very picture-heavy post that sums up my Colorado trip, from August 1-August 7. All of the photos below can be enlarged by clicking on the photo. (FYI, I am the second oldest of the cousins present on this trip. Clement is the oldest, then I follow next).


August 1: Arrival @ Denver airport; waiting for my uncle, dad, and older cousin to return with the rental vans

My cousin, Ryan.

Mom and Auntie Anna (Ryan's mom) in the back. (L-R) Grandma, Grandpa, Ryan, Karen, and Kathy on top of her.


August 2: Garden of the Gods



August 3: Royal Gorge Bridge

Me & Grandpa (爺爺)

Mommy!


August 4: Part I - Garden of the Gods: Balance Rock

Ryan doing a headstand.

Auntie Leanne (Karen, Kathy, and Katie's mom), my mom, Auntie Anna (Ryan's mom), Auntie Hannah (Clement's mom)

Cousins! Katie, Ryan, Me, Clement, Karen, Kathy

Katie & Me


August 4: Part II - Broadmoor Hotel (5-star)

Ryan & Me

Mom & Dad


August 4: Part III - Seven Falls

Clement, Me, Ryan


August 5: Part I - Dinosaur Ridge (Fossils!)

The dark areas are fossils!


August 5: Part II - Red Rocks

The Beatles performed here on August 26, 1964!

Clement, my Dad, Ryan


August 5: Part III - Coors Brewery

Ryan


Ryan, Me, Clement


Sup, family? ("Silly" pose)


August 6: Castle Rock Factory Outlet

"Car #2"

Dinner @ Texas Roadhouse (yes, there is one in CO!); Clement & Ryan


August 7: Downtown Denver; lunch @ Johnny Rockets followed by airport for flight home.

Ryan got smiley face ketchup!



(L-R) Karen, Me, Ryan, Clement



It was overall a good trip. Colorado is nice; lots of nature and clean air. I wouldn't want to live there though (hehe). Sometimes I had a hard time breathing due to the altitude! I love spending time with my family, especially my cousins. In fact, I miss them already. So, guys, what's next?!

1 comment:

kickstartmyheart said...

awwwww sooo cuuuteee!!!!!
i wish my family did that
but then again if we did...can u imagine all 13 kids and their kids? man o man =/