Sunday, May 10, 2009

033.


The FAST (Fashion and Student Trends club @ UC Berkeley) fashion show was tonight. As always, I had a great time seeing all the designs. Many thanks to Grace Chow, one of the designers, for my V.I.P. seat! :)

Paul's collection, as usual, finished the show with a bang. This was Paul's 3rd and final FAST show. His designs were so shocking to the audience; it was a lot of fun seeing their reactions to his crazy stuff. The reaction from the audience at this last piece (pictured here), modeled by Norm, was especially amusing.

1 comment:

karenb said...

AH! This guy creeped me out. I have his image stuck in my head. Brrr. I can appreciate the artistic endeavor though. Haha, but I told my mom and she asked why people don't just live quiet lives, why do they have to express themselves? o_O.