Saturday, May 23, 2009

046.










(1) Hubert and I. (2) Brian and I. (3) My cousin, Clement, in the green jacket standing with his hands up. To the right of him are my cousin, Ryan (featured in the previous few posts), and my parents. (4) Frank and Paolo. (5) View of the stage from my seat. (6) Hubert and I again. (7) James, Brian, Ryan Hsu, and I after commencement; ping pong crew photo! Haha. (8) My cousin, Ryan, holding my dad's tripod; my mom's behind him.

Today was the College of Engineering Commencement! Four years worth of hard work finally paid off. :) These are just the pictures I had on my camera; my dad has more pictures from this day. It was held at the Greek Theater from 8:30 AM to 12:00 Noon. Started so early! The first speaker, Yu Tu, was pretty entertaining. Hooding the PhD candidates took forever, though, and was very, very boring.

Good job COE Class of 2009! We made it!

No comments: