Thursday, December 03, 2009

Fun with Josephine, Work, and Random Jargon

Monday, after work, I headed over to Irvine to hang out with my cousin, Josephine. She attends UC Irvine (she's a senior!), but she's originally from San Jose. We ate dinner at Guppy's at Diamond Jamboree, where I had a delicious bowl of kimchi noodles with pork.

FlickrDroid Upload


After dinner, we took some pictures at Stickipicki.

Here they are for your viewing pleasure.

Stickipicki 04


Stickipicki 03


Stickipicki 02


Stickipicki 01


(FYI, all pics enlarge when you click on them.)

On the way to work yesterday, I spotted this awesome car with an "All you need is love." sticker on the back. I just had to take a picture of it, so I attempted to do so with my phone. You will definitely have to enlarge this photo to see the sticker.


FlickrDroid Upload


My co-worker, Jeremy, and I have the same fat asian cat! His is white and mine is purple. While waiting for something or other to load (or perhaps I was just getting restless from work), I let our cats have a little play time and decided to take a few pictures.

FlickrDroid Upload


FlickrDroid Upload

1 comment:

kickstartmyheart said...

so are you posting journal updates on both journals? or just wordpress now? haha i need to get ALL MY FRIENDS on one thingy =D